Sunday, October 29, 2017

Happy Sunday before Halloween!

It's the Sunday before Halloween and you just decided that you want to make something really cute to hand out to the Trick or Treaters this year...what to do? what to do? 

Have I got a SUPER CUTE Project for you! 

You can make these Super Easy and Super Cute Owl Treat Bag Holders.  (they would also make excellent goodie bags for Halloween Parties) 


When I went out to buy candy for my treat bags I had to have it color coordinate! 
And lucky for me, these Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bats packaging matches PERFECT! lol 


One of the owl's eyes are completely round.  And the other's are scalloped circles.  The white's in thier eyes were made using a white pen. The white pen that I recommend is the Uni-Ball Signo.  I've tried other white pens but I really do love this one! 

These treat bags were super fast to put together and you can customize one to be a girl just by simply putting a ribbon in "her hair".  By chance I had this orange and black dotted ribbon in my stash and it matched perfectly! 

Here's a Direct Link to the SVG File at My Scrap Chick



Happy Halloween! 

No comments: