Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Sharing a new layout!

Today I decided to go to the Scrapbook Store and Scrapbook.

And yes, I know it's Wednesday, but I decided to venture out of the house! Which goes totally against me wanting to become a Hermit.

And what's even more strange is that I started AND finished a layout!


I think it's pretty!

Now, if you know me you know that i really don't like the color blue...yes, I know Strange.  But even though I don't like blue I can SCRAPBOKK blue and it turns out pretty good!

I didn't want to bring a lot of supplies with me today since it was a weekday.  And, I knew I wouldn't be there for very long.  Maybe a couple of hours at the most.  So what did I pack?  My Kiwi Lane Templates, some ink, my paper trimmer, scissors, and some pop dots.  Oh...and paper.  Not much really, I'm pretty sure that I only used six sheets to create the above layout. Which to be honest, is not bad! One thing I forgot....a pencil

Oh well.  But as you can see it all worked out!  And I have another beautiful layout which has already been added to my Etsy Shop!

Have a Happy Day!

Jill

No comments: