Saturday, September 02, 2017

Kiwi Lane Designs September Product Release Photos!

BOO! 

I'm SO Excited for this Release!  New Paper and New Templates!  AND i have a project in mind already that I will be sharing! 

Introducing the NEW September Releases from Kiwi Lane Designs! 
To place your orders please go to the following link:  


https://create.kiwilane.com/parties/385


SEE BELOW FOR SPECIAL SEPTEMBER PARTY FAVORS FROM ME! 






*** EDITED TO ADD INFO ABOUT PARTY FAVORS FROM ME!!! ***

Hmmmm....so yesterday i posted that i am having an Online Kiwi Lane "Birthday Party" for me...how about some Party Favors? All orders over $50.00 will receive one of the NEW September release items from me! Choose between the NEW A La Carte Bat or the NEW A La Carte Cauldron. Let me know which you choose and at the end of the month after my party closes you will receive your choice personally from me! And Remember, all orders over $35.00 receive free shipping! Free Shipping! Free Gift From Me!
Here's a link to my "Birthday Party": https://create.kiwilane.com/parties/385
*Orders need to be exclusive to this party and cannot be claimed by other Get Together Orders.
**Free A La Carte Template Bat or Cauldron will be personally mailed by me, and not Kiwi Lane.
***Orders NEED to be placed through the Special Birthday Party Portal located above!  :-) 


No comments: