Tuesday, September 19, 2017

"Home"

That was a simple Blog post title wasn't it! 


Today I'm sharing with you my latest project for My Scrap Chick




This time around I made a "Home" Sign for my house...my home. 

When I made this, it was the FIRST time I had ever made one of the frames, and let me tell you I LOVED how it turned out.  Now if you noticed I said that this was the "First" frame that i made, and it is.  I made another Frame for a different project, but to tell you the truth, this was my VERY first one!  I made it in February and I've had it in my Craft Room.  Everytime I looked at it I would say "I love the colors that I used", but I didn't know what I was going to put in the middle of the frame.  On my other Frame I put the quote "This is my happy place'..and well in February I WAS going to put that quote in this Frame, but it didn't work for me.  

So "Home" Fit. 

And the "Home" sign was made. 

Now I won't be able to sit in my Craft Room and think, "what am I going to put in the blank space of the frame". 

When you look at the frame you wonder how in the world it's made...it's VERY easy!  (I used a LOT of pop dots!)  Anyone can do this, and there are LOTS of frame to choose from! 

Here are the links to the products in the My Scrap Chick store: 






Have a Happy Week! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love , love your pretty frame. The papers you used give it a look of having been painted with a wash. I like the add of the word "Home" too.