Sunday, September 10, 2017

Do your kids like to read?

That is a serious question.

So, do they?

If so, what do they use for bookmarks?  

I used to read ALL the time, now not so much.  But a few weeks ago I made myself go to the Library and check out some books.  And not just Craft Books! lol 

When your kids read books what do they use for bookmarks?  Do they just use a piece of paper torn out from a notebook?  or do they "Dog Ear" the page to remind them where they left off?  

For my first project for September I thought I would make something that was not only useful, but cute too! 

Bookmarks! 

Everyone needs them....even me.  


These bookmarks aren't just cute!  But they are super easy to put together.  And you know what else you could do with them...give them to a teacher!  Make several sets and bring them to your child's Teacher (or Librarian) and let them give them out to specials students!

I like to share, so here's the file I used for this Super Easy Project!








No comments: