Thursday, August 31, 2017

"Merry"

Yes...there I said it "Merry". 

I know, I know it's still August and everything Christmas is coming out earlier and earlier every year. 

Including December Daily Albums, Yearly Christmas Albums and so forth...

But I NEEDED to get this album posted today!  

Why today?  

Well, mainly because the paper that I used for my album is from Kiwi Lanes and it's in the Last Chance section of the store...and I wanted to give you all a chance to be able to purchase some before it's gone, gone, gone, forever! (I'll list the products I used in my store to the bottom of the post) 

Now, what you need to realize is that my album is not yet completed.  It's "nearly" there, but I have Oh so much more to do!  I don't particularly like the ribbons Iused, so I want to change all of that to sheer green polka dot ribbon and some sheer blue polka dot ribbon, and one other color which I need to decide on.  Also, I need to decorate the tabs of the album itself.  They look a bit naked and need some decorating...so I need to do that.  And I need to add MORE gemstones...but like I said, it's "nearly" there! 

Here's the album: (just remember, it's NOT completely done....but "nearly" there!  :-) 








As you can see throughout the album I used the Scallop Template (A1).  I wanted each page to have something in common.  And since the Scallop is one of my most favorite templates I decided to use that one! 

I also used the Merry and Bright Layout Kit from Kiwi Lane Designs.  It's Nice and Bright and Fun!  I think I used at least four packaged of this paper...the multicolored dotted paper that I used for photo mats if from Coordinations and was purchased at Joanns. 

So...what other templates from Kiwi Lane Designs did I use? Here's a list with links to the store: 

Kiwi Lane Designer Template: Scallops No. 1A
Kiwi Lane Designer Template:  Large Bracket No. 1
Kiwi Lane Designer Template:  Tiny Holiday No. 8T
Kiwi Lane Designer Template:  Tiny Holiday No. 1T
Kiwi Lane Designer Template:  Tiny Holiday No. 3T
Kiwi Lane Designer Template:  Winter  No. 2
Kiwi Lane Designs Paper:  Merry and Bright Layout Kit (I used SEVERAL of these kits)

Now....if you'd like to use the same paper that I used to make an album, you REALLY should order some Layout Kits asap!  The Layout Kits are in the "Last Chance Section" of the store...which means when they are gone...they're gone!

For the Month of September All outside orders (Templates, Paper, etc) for my website need to be
placed through the following link:


Here's a link to the "Last Chance" section!  And when you're ready to place an order all you need to do is go to my Website:  create.kiwilanedesigns.com/jillcornelius or KiwiLaneGirl.com  then you create an account, and make your selections.  All orders over $35.00 receive Free Shipping!  Which is a plus for me since I used probably 4-5 of the Merry and Bright Layout Kits....


1 comment:

Barb in AK said...

Love, love, love! Christmas will be here before I can blink!