Thursday, July 06, 2017

Merry Christmas! Well, Christmas in July at least! :-)

Happy July Everyone!

I know that there are a lot of scrapbookers out there that aren't even thinking about Christmas yet. But for each Scrapbooker who isn't thinking of it, there are more who are!

I am one of those.

For the Month of July My Scrap Chick is having there Christmas in July event, where each of the Design Team Members share a Christmas project with everyone.  Afterall, Christmas is ONLY six months away.  And, if you're a Craft Show Crafter like I am, and you haven't started anything yet, then you're behind!

For my project this month I decided to make a Sleigh.  Now, truth be told, when we were asked to make a Christmas in July project I knew "EXACTLY" what I wanted to make.  I actually purchased the SVG File for the Sleigh from My Scrap Chick last year, in hopes of making several for Christmas Craft Shows.  We all know how that went, don't we?  Yeah...I didn't make any.  So this Sleigh, yes "this" one...is my first!


I even made a little "present" to put in the sleigh!  And i decorated it with a handmade Poinsettia! Okay, i have to be completely honest here...I decided to make the bag of chocolate kisses with the Poinsettia just so I would have to go out and buy some Chocolate! 


Another view of the sleigh and it's "Present". 


I LOVE everything about my project...but i think the "Believe" Frame is my MOST Favorite! 
It's just Pretty to me!  For the frames I simply went to The Dollar Store.  Yes...I"m frugal like that! And, you know what else?  These frames are actually recycled from my Valentines Day Project....


And since i made the "Believe" frame I had to make one that said "Ho Ho Ho"
Still thinking of making one that says "Ho 3"


And to help you shop here are the direct links to the files! 








n
Keep coming back to see MORE Christmas Scrapbook Projects!

Thanks for Visiting! 

Jill

No comments: